Saturday 23 February 2013

Day 42...

So its Saturday and its been trying to snow!  Outside its freeeezzzzing :(

I have been very busy with my Open University work, reading and getting to grips with the work.  Building up to writing an assignment to hand in about the middle of March, the first of many! 

My leg is still a little sore, tight and swollen... fine really I think.  I have all the weekend to 'recover' and next week back on the exercise.  Saying that I think a swim is in order :)

I was really gutted to miss ALL of last weeks exercise sessions with The Weight Loss Guys, I guess no point dwelling on it now its done!  So looking forward staying positive... next week is another week!

What I ate today... Saturday 23rd February 2013

Breakfast...

1 sachet of porridge, made with semi-skimmed milk.

Lunch...

Half a carton of  Lentil bean and barley soup, really tasty.

Snack...

2 crackerbread with organic crunchy peanut butter.

Dinner...

Chicken, carrot and green bean kind of casserole...with sweet potato's roasted. Got to be the worst photo I have taken! lol


Quite a tiring day really... a little while after dinner Han and I are going for a swim... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)