Monday 18 March 2013

Appetite...


(Borrowed from Google Images)

Thought I would talk and think about food!  See over the past week or so food has not really been on my priority list!  I know its rather odd, and SO not like me!!  What on earth is going on, I love food!! 

So eating 'light' meals are OK.. so I think this is the way to go for now.  I am really into the natural greek yogurt with blueberries and raspberries.  A shocker really as I would never of thought of eating blueberries, but they add a kind of sweetness to the yogurt.  I think I will be buying this a lot!!

The family seems to be eating a lot of chicken at the moment!  Han loves chicken and would eat it every meal time if she could!  Me well I am not fussed, and would rather not eat it.  My idea of a nice meal would be an assortment of all types of vegetables, mmmm!! Meat, nope I dont eat a lot of it, just does not interest me!  And I dont like a lot of it unless it is cremated!

UPDATING THROUGHOUT THE DAY....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)