Thursday 14 March 2013

Day 61...

What I ate today... Thursday 14th March 2013

Breakfast...

Egg, turkey rashers.

Lunch...

Wholewheat brown rice 50g, with mixed vegetables.

Dinner...

Roasted breast of chicken with roasted carrots and potato's with onion, with a little chicken gravy.


Today is probably the most I have eaten in a long time!  But saying that all the portion sizes I have eaten were very small compared to what I normally have.  And going on my husbands portion size I am eating not even half of what he does!  At least I am eating!

I am still not well, boated, ill, look deathly white and have no energy.  I seriously need something doing... I am drinking and eating a little more so hopefully its starting to pick up now?  Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)