Tuesday 11 June 2013

What I did on the 9th June 2013...

Goodness where is the time going?  Its passing so damn quick!  


Breakfast:

Small bowl of shreddies with skimmed milk.


Lunch:

Mushroom cup-a-soup with 2 finn crisp bread crackers.


Late afternoon:

This was an experiment!! Made kind of cookie/cake things!  I decided to have 2 of them with about 2 tablespoons of low fat custard.  They were made with:

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup Splenda granular sugar
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup margarine, softened
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 1 egg 
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup miniature dark chocolate chips



Dinner:

Chilli chicken pieces with green lettuce, spring onions, radish and cucumber.



Late evening:

3 yummy squares of Lindt dark chocolate.





Exercise: See below

Water (ribena) intake:  2 bottles

Thoughts for the day: 

Well today I seemed to have a sweet tooth... hmmm not good!  But I obviously needed it that is why I ate it! hmmm!!  Have no idea why, just did!

As for exercise, nope none today as been getting cramps and really uncomfortable lower back/abdomen pain.  Oh nothing to worry about, I think its nearly that time of the month.  Hmmmm you think that may explain the sudden want for sweet things?  Sounds reasonable.. I am going with that!! 

Oh but done no 'said' exercise but done the usual run around things!  I mean for the morning from about 8.30 to 11.30 I was walking around a car boot with Han! And Han thought it was about 1 mile, sounds good! :)

I am not feeling guilty about eating what I did.. I am human and well things happen!  I do try to eat healthy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)