Wednesday 31 July 2013

what I did on Wednesday 31 st July 2013 - the last day of July...

(Borrowed from Google Images)

Middle of the week!!!! 

This morning at 11 am Han and I went along to see our favorite chap for a workout session... https://www.facebook.com/PeakPhysiqueSussex?fref=ts

Been doing cardio, squats, crunches and arm raisers today :)  Not sure what happened to my arms today but OH they felt so weak.  Need to lift some tins of beans I think!!

Its funny I go along to Peak Physique and I feel really good after the exercise, it gives me that happy feeling to want to do more.  Its motivating myself... and I think for me and others that have weight to lose, motivating yourself to do something is the hardest thing ever.  Whilst doing the session both Han and I love it and give 100%, we think its because some one is telling us what to do... when you are left to your own devises, its, OH I will do it later, or I dont have time today!  

Its a shame I cannot afford to keep it up... that is the hardest thing ever... the cost of losing weight.  I mean we buy healthy food... that is not cheap several times a week.  Then the sessions for both of us.... it all adds up when you are on a tight budget.

I think if I did have the money I would keep all of the exercise, swimming as I love that and its so good for you.  And the sessions as its all round good exercise.  We have 1 session left and then we are on our own.

That scares me a little to be honest as I know both Han and I need that interaction and motivation passed to us.

But I have to be strong and realize its not within out budget and get over that and move on... to do things in our home and other places that are free.  Talking of free... Han and I found an outside gym!  You know the ones that are in some parks... this one is on the sea front!

Driving to the out door gym...


Bit of a blowy day...




The view whilst working out on the beach...


Then we decided to play on the childrens park!...


A little video clip Han took...



Gosh we had a laugh :)

OK so food...

When I returned from our session this morning I ate a banana and drank loads of water.

Then I ate scrambled egg...


And an yogurt...



And some nuts and seeds...




And dinner... Funnily enough its what I ate yesterday!! I told you I made heaps of it!! Oooh looks a bit misty, that is due to the steam, its hot!!


I am no quitter... still here...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful that you have popped in to visit me.
Thank You so much for taking time to leave a comment.
Smiles :)